Thursday, March 30, 2006

It all started as a joke.................
My wonderful son called this morning to tell me he found a house for us and had posted a picture of it on snapfish. I, his intelligent mom, asked many questions, some that he tactfully avoided. I sensed something and asked him if it was a joke. He chuckled and admitted that it was but that his dad would get a kick out of it. I excitedly told his younger sisters that he found us a house near to him and his beautiful wife. They were really excited and could barely contain themselves while waiting for our very slow dial-up service to connect. When the picture of the house came up I heard, "Wow, that's awesome! Do you think Dad will buy it?" and "That is a really cute house, I want to live there!" Keep in mind that this makes the house on "Little House on the Prairie" look like a mansion! I didn't notice any driveway, electric wires etc... etc... in the picture. Tonight my wonderful knight in shining armor (okay, dusty, dirty clothes) came home, saw it and said, "Tell the boy to make an offer for us! We're moving!" The ironic thing is, Bob doesn't even know if it's for sale!!!!!!!!!! He just saw it and thought he'd pull a joke!!
Watch out Mel, If he chose that house for a family of 4 (with critters) don't ask him to find you a place for 1 --- It would probably be just an outhouse!!
Now that anyone reading this sees what kind of joker my son is, you know that you don't have to believe anything crazy he says about it mom in his blog. He is the eternal joker!!!! :-) Gets it from his dad!
It was a glorious day in Maine. SIXTY-FIVE degrees!!! The sun was out, the birds singing, the brooks babbling and the mud, mudding! We took a break from school work and went for a walk with the neighbors. Although it was short it was a wonderful break. It is ONLY March so I'm not putting away the winter clothes yet. I'd feel a whole lot more confident if I would only see a robin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home