Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Okay, I tried to be nice to my southern based son BUT he started it! When we were going camping, with his bestman, I heard a little emotion in his voice that he would really like to be with us. When I came home I waited and then blogged only the story of Sunshine being a snake killer. Not about the beautiful spot, the serene campfires, the exploring for hours, the loons, the girls fiddling on top of the rock outcropping, the swimming etc.. I was being sensitive to his feelings BUT have you read HIS recent entry? I mean was that at all sensitive to me? Books!!!! Oh dear and especially with our new curriculum this year being very 'book centered' ( no history, geography, literature textbooks). I've been melting my credit card at amazon and he writes about this monster book sale. Is that fair?
Well, we have another camping trip coming up WAIT until I write about that one. How about the beautiful crisp, colorful, moose hunting fall that is coming up? What about jerky??? Hmmmm.
I think the solution will be to all get together and decide what to do about this. That's it !! Let's all get together and discuss this! Mark your calendar!
What: solution to Bobby's book sale brag meeting
When: August 2007
Where: Easley, South Carolina
lodging: hehehehehehhe

No, Sam, the solution isn't to just slap him, that's saved entirely for you! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Wales said...

In a couple of weeks, I will check out the used bookstore I found here in town and let you know how it is. I'll have to exhaust some of my book-sale books first though.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home